Sunday, July 19, 2015

Tiny house movement....eat my dust!

So, I love seeing all of these "cute" little tiny homes posted everywhere. I was even convinced to sit through a documentary specifically "documenting" this "tiny house movement". Don't get me wrong, I think living debt-free is well worth the effort. I even admire the skill level it takes to build ones own home. I relish the idea that a tiny home makes less of a footprint on the earth. So I've come up with a great idea! What about just re-purposing a trailer? One less footprint on the earth by "up-cycling" right? How come you don't hear about the "mobile home movement"? I think I should start one, don't you? It could sweep across America! Maybe we could get HGTV involved? How many people do you think would "tune in" to see mobile home make-overs? I, for one, actually would. Want to know why? Because my own mobile home is a constant work in progress. Some fresh ideas are a good thing in my book. So, here's my question - do you think I could get HGTV to come to my house first? Hehe. (the following is a picture of my old friend whom I credit with the true tiny house movement - Polly Pocket)

No comments:

Post a Comment